General Marketing: You will help create and deliver brilliant customer content and campaigns, deploying our go to market strategy and delivering a 360 brand experience. You will co-ordinate and deliver events and projects - keeping our work on brand on time, on budget and to the highest quality at all times.
Content and campaigns: You’ll be hands on in managin and producing brilliant campaigns and content (social, articles, email campaigns, white papers, photography) and liaising with internal and external teams and agencies. You will work as part of a team to deploy campaigns, execute ideas and come up with concepts of your own to drive community engagement and product adoption. You will ensure all messaging and communications are relevant and on brand at all time - working across all channels print, social, content, email and live events.
Sales support: Supporting sales teams to deliver effective campaigns, presentations and tools that drive acquisition and adoption.
Customer / market insight: Our customers are our entire focus and should inform everything we do. Helping them with timely communications, idea and advice is critical. The Brand Marketing Team are their voice and one of our strongest links to this community. With one eye on our competition at all times, you will put the customer and the competitive environment at the heart of everything we do.
Influencer outreach: You will develop powerful relationships and driving awareness at the same time as advocacy brilliantly leavening all content channels. You will personally generate content (alongside the team), reviews and drive buzz about our product.
- You have at least 4 years experience in a similar role working for a business that put their brand first. A marketing, communications or advertising degree would be an advantage but is not essential.
- You understand and have a passion and brilliant understanding of business, start-ups, digital technology, content marketing and creating powerful customer communications in all forms.
- Incredibly strong organisational skills, attention to detail, prioritisation and strong analytical thinking.
- An amazing communicator - visually, verbally and written - and confident about dealing with internal reports at all levels.
- Resourceful, fast-moving, a team player, self-starting and overflowing with effective ideas.
- Strong strategic, analytical and quantitative skills.
- A brilliant manager.
- Experience leading internal teams and external agencies - this won’t be you first management role.
- A brilliant understanding of digital products, platforms, marketing tools and customer segmentation.
- Understanding of SEO, SEM, content campaigns, PPC and email marketing.