Your Channl website is the single most important marketing tool for your business. It serves as a virtual equivalent of a physical business but for the 3 billion internet users that are out there. Think about it: when you want to learn more about a company, you usually turn to Google search, eventually ending up on their website. The same goes for the products and services you are looking for. Marketing your Channl website will therefore immensely benefit your company in many ways.
Why You Should Market Your Channl Website
Helping Your Users with Engaging Content
- What users see and read shapes the perception of your company or brand in the user’s decision-making.
- Over 2 billion people are expected to buy goods and services online by the year 2019. So, having the best content on your website and marketing it in the right way is important. So much so that your website acts as your main marketing tool.
- Publishing a blog on your Channl website every week can lead to an increase in website traffic, build website authority and can enable readers to engage with your business by leaving comments, as well as sharing valuable content with other users via social media outlets.
Connecting with Your Users – On Any Device
- By marketing your Channl website you can connect with them on multiple platforms – phones, laptops and tablets. More and more users browse the web on smartphones (more than desktop usage now).
- As your Channl website is mobile-responsive it’s important for email marketing, too. If you use email marketing as part of your inbound marketing to create connections with your customers, then your ultimate goal is to make them want them to click on your links.
- Over 74% of smartphone owners use their devices to check their email, and mobile technology now takes up the majority of email opens.
Having an Intelligent Website
- An intelligent website will generate content that is based on your customer needs and wants. This lets you know what type of content visitors are most interested in seeing and reading, plus it helps you in continuing to create content that will truly meet your users’ needs.
- Depending on your visitor’s behaviour, website content can change or be enhanced. The more a website is personalized to a visitor’s needs, the more the chances are that they eventually become a lead and even a client.
- Your Channl website is your most important marketing asset, not just because it acts as a salesperson and a brand ambassador, but also because you can use your Channl website to genuinely connect with your potential customers – whether that’s through engaging content, mobile-responsive layout or intelligent analytics and personalization.
5 Benefits of Having a Channl Website for Your Business
- Build credibility
- If a potential customer looks for your business online but can’t find it, it could mean losing a sale. People are used to having all of the world’s information at their fingertips and if you’re missing they might wonder why. A website is also a great platform from which to publish helpful content and link to social media accounts— expanding your reach and credibility further.
- Showcase your products and services all day everyday
- The best thing about having a website is that people can access your products and services 24/7. Customers can buy your goods, or research your offering at any time convenient to them — without having to wait until your physical shop is open.
- Customers can easily contact you
- If someone wants to get in touch or has a query, having a website will make this simple and easy for them — thus providing a good customer experience. Make sure your contact details are easy to find and you clearly state your hours of business, and when your email and phones are monitored.
- Get more customers through search engines
- If someone has never heard of your business but is looking for a product or service you offer, a quick Google search could mean a brand new customer that you would never have gained through analogue methods. You could even gain a large international customer base this way! Make sure your website is clearly laid out, inviting and easy-to-use to ensure visitors stay once they have found you.
- It’s cheaper than renting a physical shop
- Starting a new business can be expensive. Save the cost of physical premises by setting up a ‘shop window’ online. Don’t skip out on costs here though. A professional and experienced designer can make you money in the long run by building an attractive and user-friendly site. A bad or outdated website could be worse than not having one at all.
Having a website that’s search optimised, being on social media that you actually engage with and incorporating emails into your marketing strategy may seem like a hefty load to carry, but the reality is that it is almost too easy for small businesses to do nowadays.
Automated marketing solutions help make consistent, frequent updates to all these channels, and the data that’s tracked from social media, email marketing and other online strategies offers more than enough of a reason to make it a priority.
Over 70% of Facebook users interact with Facebook every day and on average, a smartphone user picks up their phone about 2000 times per week. With numerous reasons for being online, your company will just not survive in today’s market if it isn’t. Consumers have too many choices these days and they have to be constantly reminded that you exist. The best way to reach them is where they spend the majority of their time: ONLINE.