- Altitude PLC’s full Privacy Statement contains more information about the Company’s Web site privacy practices.
- Altitude PLC is registered and abides by the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework.
- When you request additional information or register on Altitude PLC’s Website, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase Altitude PLC’s applications or services (the “Services”), the Company will ask you to provide billing information.
- Altitude PLC uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company’s Web sites and emails.
- For more information about Altitude PLC’s information collection practices, please read our full Privacy Statement.
USE OF INFORMATION
- Altitude PLC uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- Altitude PLC may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s Services, partners, promotions, and events.
- Altitude PLC may use information collected to improve the Company’s Websites and Services.
- Altitude PLC does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. Altitude PLC may share information collected with other companies that work on Altitude PLC’s behalf.
- For more information about Altitude PLC’s use of information collected, please read our full Privacy Statement.
- Customers of Altitude PLC may electronically submit data or information to the Company’s services (“Customer Data”).
- Altitude PLC will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the Altitude PLC Subscription Agreement, or as may be required by law. In accordance with the Altitude PLC Master Subscription Agreement, Altitude PLC may access Customer Data only for the purposes of providing the services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
- Every marketing email from Altitude PLC contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
- If you provide Altitude PLC with contact information, you may choose how the Company uses your information.
- For more information about managing communications you receive from Altitude PLC and instructions for updating information provided when registering for the Company’s services, please read our full Privacy Statement.
HOW TO CONTACT US
For more information about Altitude PLC’s information practices, please view the Company’s full Privacy Statement. Questions regarding Altitude PLC’s Privacy Statement or information practices should be directed here or by mail:
Altitude PLC Privacy
Customer Focus UK
Unit 4 Rhodes Business Park
Silburn Way, Manchester Old Road
Manchester M24 4NE
Altitude PLC will respond within 30 days.